//The Reason Love






Hello, welcome to my blog . Be nice here. Don't try to copycats, or I kill you babe . Haha , do follow me ? Thankyouuuuuuuuu :)

♥ Profile | ♥ Linkies | ♥ Entries










Template & Skin by : CikEyqaTesa.
Big help from : Tesa | Abe



Older Post | Newer Post
HOLIDAYS
Wednesday 7 November 2012 | 10:35 | 0 Sweet Potato Pie
Holidays coming ! Yeahhh , finally freedom away without school . But I will miss my friends . Almost a week I'm not see them . Erghh , miss them so much . Especially Nana , Ketod , Asyraf , Amran , Zul , Wan , Haziq and others . Hope ur will stay at SMK Taman Inderawasih and same class with me next year . Speaking of that , our Spm candidates just started a exam couple days ago . I wish my friends do the best for ur future . After operation on Friday , I'm was happy because freedom of this Ganglion , but doc says 10 % this Ganglion will come back . Erghh ! But now I'm happy . Btw , Deepavali just around at the corner . So I'm just wanna said Happy Deepavali to my friends . Hope ur enjoys . Okay , just that it I'm wanna update today . Hope ur happy with ur holidays :)